Available in English and Spanish
Safetysitters Training Program is an 8 hour workshop designed to provide hands on training for anyone who is committed to the care of children. From a seasoned pro to the newest baby-sitter on the neighborhood, from the live-in nanny to the Saturday night sitter. (This course is recommended for students ages 11 and older)
Training Program Includes:
- What it takes to be a Babysitter
- Babysitting a "job or your own business"
- Parent and Babysitter Connection
- The Do's and Don'ts of Babysitting
- Emergency Numbers
- Babysitting Safety Rules
- Brief Introduction to Children/Infant Milestones
- Behavior & Positive Discipline Do's and Don'ts
- Feeding Infants/Children
- Diaper Change "Am I doing it right?"
- Safety Rules: House/Playground/Water
- Providing Emergency Care
- Review of CPR Infants/Children
- Review Pediatric First Aid
- Craft Project for Each Student
- Mini First Aid Kit
- STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE AT THE END OF THE COURSE
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!